Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
The TicketManager Advantage: At TicketManager we sell to companies of all sizes, but the greater the investment in client entertainment, the greater the need and greater opportunity for us to provide value. As a result, our Enterprise Sales Leaders are prospecting and meeting with the most notable Enterprise companies, on a national and global scale, from day one. Enterprise Sales Leaders will not only be provided with qualified leads to engage on their own, but also work alongside our Enterprise Account Executives to run the sales cycle from initial call to contract execution. You will also continue to own the account and your relationships post-sale.
Enterprise Sales Leaders will not be limited to any territory, as territories impact your ability to earn. You will also have the ability, and are encouraged to entertain clients at sporting events, concerts, golf outings, or any other in-person opportunity to build relationships with current & potential TicketManager clients.
It is our goal to develop your skills, make you a top-tier earner, and provide the ability to grow both personally and professionally.
- Drive Net-New business by running in-person and virtual presentations with decision makers at businesses of all size, including Fortune 500 and the Global 2000
- Call on executive level contacts at Enterprise companies to generate new opportunities
- Focused on meeting current and potential clients in person at sporting events, concerts, and casual meetings over coffee/lunch
- Travel required on a monthly basis
- Act as the Account Owner on clients you’ve closed, and any additional client to ensure their success through a high adoption rate and execution of the goals set during the implementation process
- Work with your current TicketManager partner base to expand their investment generating upsell revenue
- Enterprise Sales Leaders are measured on their ability to not only generate new opportunities, but also bring them to close
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience running the sales cycle from inception to close
- Experience working within the Fortune 500 or Global 2000
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience qualifying leads
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of work experience in a collaborative, data-driven environment
- $110,000 - $140,000 Depending on Experience
- Eligible for uncapped commission
- OTE $178,000 First 12 Months | OTE $200K by Month 18
- Autonomy. Ability to grow a massive business
- Enterprise Sales Leaders stay with TicketManager an average of 6 years
- Role is In-Office, Monday-Friday
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500