In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
PrizePicks is seeking a Senior Content Analytics Manager to pioneer data driven insights through actionable intelligence surrounding the PrizePicks brand. Reporting to the Director of Content, this individual will lead the measurement framework, data collection, analysis and reporting for owned and operated channels (including social, web, content, influencer and more). The right person for this role is someone who is passionate about marketing, can understand and distill complex data, mine insights, connect impact to business results and build actionable reports through storytelling. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable juggling multiple complex projects at once, and has experience across most of the following key areas: social listening and measurement, campaign reporting, competitor analysis, influencer measurement, website/app analytics and content measurement.
What you’ll do:
- Lead organic data analytics strategy, including developing hypotheses and providing strategic thinking along with actionable insights/recommendations for multiple cross-functional teams, agencies, and senior leadership.
- To develop comprehensive reports & stories around PrizePicks brand initiatives, marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for owning reports across social performance, content, engagement/CM, social listening, influencers and more.
- Synthesize data from multiple sources to tell a well-rounded story. Identify and translate social trends and insights into actionable ideas and strategies.
- Work with the consumer engagement team to establish campaign specific KPIs and measure the impact each campaign has on the brand.
- Interprets and presents results/analysis/POV obtained from brand campaigns and works with internal teams and agency partners to continuously optimize our efforts.
- Stays abreast of sports, entertainment, and industry related news, trends, and standard processes.
- Stays up to date on current and emerging social trends, best practices, and technologies, seeking ways to improve campaign processes and deliverables, providing recommendations for adoption.
- Constructs presentations, with a clear and concise narrative. Organizes materials/decks for meetings with top management and prepares and distributes minutes and reports.
What you have:
- 5+ years of digital marketing analytics and insights experience, preferably within the sports and entertainment industry.
- Proven project management experience; adept at handling complex, large-scale, and time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of core digital marketing channels (Organic Social, Paid Social, Branded Media, Influencer Marketing, Web, App Stores) and experience in executing multi-channel marketing campaigns through collaboration with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Digital-forward, consumer-focused, driven to innovate, highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects with a sense of urgency while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Shown expertise with market leading social tools (e.g. Sprout Social, ListenFirst, Tableau).
- Experience reporting on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including deep familiarity with Google Slides/Sheets to develop comprehensive reports.
- Passionate about sports, content storytelling, social media, and entertainment narratives
Where you’ll live:
- Anywhere in the US is fine but Atlanta, GA would be preferred.
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Stock options and bi-annual bonus
- Uncapped PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2-week MINIMUM required!)
- Generous paid leave programs, including 16-week paid parental leave and disability benefits
- Workplace flexibility and modern work schedules focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Company-wide in-person events and team outings
- Lifestyle enhancement program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunities for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.