In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
Are you ready to build the future of what it means to be a sports fan? PrizePicks is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for our new Innovation team, working closely with our VP of Innovation and leaders across PrizePicks to define and take ownership of one or more net new initiatives, building on the accessibility and community focus that are at the core of what makes PrizePicks great. You’ll develop deep knowledge of our current and potential members, and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore, iterate, and build the future you strongly believe in. This role will touch all of our products but will have a specific focus on esports - it’s not required you come in with full knowledge and expertise in the space, but interest in emerging genres and a willingness to learn are must-haves.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the current PrizePicks product and deeply understand our current member base.
- Understand our competitive landscape to guide your thoughts around novel solutions to bring new members to PrizePicks and more deeply engage the customers we have.
- Synthesize customer pain points, user research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback.
- Develop a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Drive execution from start to finish, while collaborating with key stakeholders across the company. Work closely with engineers to research, define, create, and iterate best-in-class products via a timely, high-quality product management process.
- Take end-to-end ownership over one or more new growth-oriented initiatives Identify opportunities to innovate and improve products, while ensuring a great user experience for existing features.
- NOTE: You’ll contribute across our products, but you’ll have a special focus on several of our Esports initiatives.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or related disciplines, with a focus on consumer apps with some level of scale.
- Experience in creating net new products that align with company strategy.
- Strong product discovery and research skills, including experience participating in design sprints or other ideation processes.
- Familiarity with analytics and making data-informed decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, building relationships at all levels and influencing without direct authority.
- Entrepreneurial drive with passion about our mission and deep sense of customer empathy.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated sense of urgency and resiliency when dealing with unexpected problems or roadblocks.
- Demonstrated curiosity and mindset to find novel ways to discover and solve customer problems.
- Experience with or knowledge of Esports.
What makes you stand out:
- Sports and/or gaming industry experience
Where you'll live:
Candidates local to the Atlanta, GA area are preferred, but remote candidates will be considered, and if hired will need to travel to Atlanta roughly twice per quarter.
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Stock options and bi-annual bonus
- Uncapped PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2-week MINIMUM required!)
- Generous paid leave programs, including 16-week paid parental leave and disability benefits
- Workplace flexibility and modern work schedules focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Company-wide in-person events and team outings
- Lifestyle enhancement program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunities for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.