Overtime is looking for a multi-talented digital media professional for the position of NIL Content Coordinator.
Overtime has been a leader in the NIL space, activating numerous marketing deals with college and high school athletes over the last several years.
The NIL Content Coordinator will assist Overtime with everything that goes into activating an NIL deal, from identifying talent, putting together term sheets, working with our Legal team on creating contracts, executing the deliverables, and processing invoices and payments.
Inside of Overtime, you’ll be tasked with working cross-functionally through the entire organization as needed, from Production to Social, Sales, Commerce, Tech, and more! You’ll be expected to lead projects, make decisions, and help assist on a variety of different projects.
We’re looking for candidates who have a variety of experience across the digital media landscape and are open to the type of role where every day is going to be different.
New York OR Atlanta
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with college and high school athletes who have signed NIL agreements with Overtime
- Write-up creative concepts for use both internally and externally
- Management payment processes, inclusive of creating invoices and liaising with Overtime’s Finance teams
- Coordinate project collaboration between all of our internal teams
- Work with talent producers to manage production and edit schedules
- Assist with management of internal documents
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of experience working in the digital media industry
- Familiarity with all aspects of working with talent and talent management/representation
- Familiarity with all aspects of the content production process, from pre-production to field production to post-production
- You LOVE consuming digital content and are well-versed in all of the social platforms
- You understand Overtime’s social voice and can describe it to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable wearing many hats, and bouncing between different projects from minute-to-minute
- A self-starter, always looking for people and projects that could use a helping hand
- Your organization and communication skills are ELITE
- You have incredible attention-to-detail
Overtime expects the base salary for this position to be $55-60K based on experience of the selected candidate, in addition to benefits, equity, and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.