Overtime is looking for a multi-talented digital media professional for the position of Manager, Content Operations to join our growing content team.
As a member of the Content Operations team, you’ll be tasked with working cross-functionally through the entire organization, from Production to Social, Sales, Commerce, Tech, and more! The Manager will be expected to lead projects, make decisions, and help assist on a variety of different projects.
We’re looking for candidates who have a variety of experience across the digital media landscape and are open to a role where every day is going to be different. At various points throughout the year, the Coordinator might be particularly focused on branded content, social content, video production, or working with our talent … depending on what the company needs at any given point!
New York OR Atlanta
What you’ll do:
- Project manage Overtime’s content series, both editorial and branded, from ideation to publish
- Write-up creative concepts for use both internally and externally
- Coordinate project collaboration between all of our internal teams, especially between our Sales and Production/Social teams
- Work with our talent to manage schedules and produce social content
- Assist with management of internal docs, like programming calendars and edit schedules
- Work nights and weekends, and potentially travel, depending on our project slate
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of experience working in the media industry
- Familiarity with all aspects of the video production process, from pre-production to field production to post-production
- You LOVE consuming digital content and are well-versed in all of the social platforms
- You understand Overtime’s social voice and can describe it to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable wearing many hats, and bouncing between different projects from minute-to-minute
- A self-starter, always looking for people and projects that could use a helping hand
- Your organization and communication skills are ELITE
- You have incredible attention-to-detail
Overtime expects the base salary for this position to be $80-90K based on experience of the selected candidate, in addition to benefits, equity, and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.