Overtime is hiring a Customer Service Specialist on the Commerce team!
What you'll do
- Respond to customer inquiries in a positive, friendly, professional, and timely manner
- Manage and resolve customer questions and/or complaints regarding product sales in a positive, friendly, professional, and timely manner
- Research required information using available resources to resolve customer concerns
- Build customer loyalty and engagement by delivering excellent customer service and seizing opportunities to upsell products
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Assist in inventory planning and merchandising for omni-channel operations.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, traffic, and customer behavior data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, operations, customer service) to align and execute sales strategies and enhance user experience.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive positioning.
- Stay updated with e-commerce industry trends, best practices, and technologies, recommending innovative strategies for improved sales performance.
- Explore and optimize the consumer journey to enhance engagement, conversion, and overall user experience.
- Collaborate with social media management
Who you are
- You are a problem-solver and easily connect with customers.
- You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for fashion.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- You can multitask across applications to resolve a variety of complex customer service issues.
- You listen to customers and create solutions that are tailored to each individual customer.
- You’re here to provide an incredible Customer Experience.
- Passion for customer service and taking ownership of the customer experience to provide a satisfactory resolution
- Energized by change and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Highly organized, punctual, and able to manage time effectively with demonstrated attention to detail
- Shopify and Zendesk knowledge required
Overtime expects the annual salary for this role to be approximately $65-70K, in addition to benefits, paid time off, and equity in the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.