Background: Northern Nevada’s premier professional soccer organization, Reno 1868 FC, United Soccer League affiliates of the MLS San Jose Earthquakes, and the Reno Aces play in the heart of downtown Reno at Greater Nevada Field.
Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and Aceskating from November to February – Reno’s only outdoor ice rink.
Reno 1868 FC are one of the top organizations in soccer priding itself on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. We are looking to do the same with our expansion of our Street Team!
Position Summary: The Street Team is responsible for representing Reno 1868 FC and Reno Aces outside of Greater Nevada Field. Street Team seeks and establishes relationships with events and organizations. Street Team members are expected to have a positive outgoing attitude as well as a diligent and detail oriented work ethic. Street Team members are responsible for generating interest in 1868 FC and Aces from the public at a variety of events by creating a positive and welcoming environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
· Serve as brand ambassador for Reno 1868 FC and Reno Aces at a minimum of 4-5 off-site events per week to promote brand awareness.
· Offer a unique memorable experience for guests and exceptional customer service
· Run promotional elements at Reno 1868 FC and Reno Aces events in and out of Greater Nevada Field
· Assist in expanding the Reno 1868 FC and Reno Aces database through community involvement
· Able to assist mascots during any events on top of off-site appearances
· Contribute to locating events and opportunities for street team activity
· Ability to follow directions and work independently
· Understand the purpose of each event and execute with professionalism
· Additional duties as assigned
· Highly motivated, energetic and talented individual with excellent non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans
· Means of transportation to and from events
· Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally
· Assist with the set-up, execution and break-down of daily events and/or promotions
· Positive outlook/ attitude
· Ability to separate work from personal life, come with a professional attitude
· Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus but not required
· Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including; cold, wind, rain and heat
· Flexible schedule for 4-5 off-site appearances per week, which include working evenings, weekends and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.