The Long Island Rough Riders operate an indoor / outdoor multi-sport facility at Mitchel Athletic Complex, located in Garden City, New York.
The Rough Riders franchise are seeking part-time individuals who are eager to learn, work hard and build experience in the sports facility industry, focusing on facility management, event operation, customer services and membership activation.
No previous experience is required. All candidates receive on-site staff training prior to being scheduled work hours. While hours can vary, all successful candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. Flexible scheduling is offered, ideal for students and those seeking part-time employment with the opportunity to advance to full-time.
- Outgoing, friendly, positive attitude and responsible
- Self confident, dependable and possess strong work ethics
- A team player who is a self-starter and can problem solve in a high pace work environment
- Pro-actively communicate with customers and staff members clearly and professionally
- Wiling to work on-field as a birthday party host and/or multi-sport instructor when required
- Technology proficient with Microsoft products and all social media platform
Starting salary range from $13.00 to $15.00 per hour based on experience / performance. Additional opportunities to increase individual income are based on membership activation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.