The Youth Soccer Sales Internship will give you the opportunity to gain real world experience in selling within a sports organization. It is an opportunity for young soccer players to utilize their playing experience as a tool to grow professionally.
- Each intern will complete 8 to 25 hours a week. Dependent on Intern availability.
- Can achieve collegiate credit.
- Can make competitive sales commission comparable to full time Independence sales staff.
- Ability to work game days.
- Report directly to Director of Ticket Sales and Youth Soccer Account Executive
- Collegiate level playing and youth soccer coaching experience preferred.
- Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field of study required.
- Desire to work in sport sales and promotions.
- Ability to showcase understanding of the local Charlotte Youth Soccer market.
Evening and weekend availability required.
- Minimum 1-3 days a week office duties required. Office duties require weekly strategic planning, outbound calls, and coordination with sales management team.
- Minimum 50 outbound calls a day required during office hours.
- Minimum 1-2 days in attendance of youth soccer training promoting upcoming events, selling packages, and connecting the Charlotte Independence brand with the community. Sales management staff will provide required materials for out at training.
- Attendance at Charlotte Independence player clinics with youth soccer clubs is required.
- Ability to consistently attend game day’s and help in game day duties a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.