LEXINGTON SPORTING CLUB
Job Title: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Lexington, KY (on-site)
Lexington Sporting Club is a U.S. Soccer professional soccer club, competing in USL League One (U.S. Soccer Third Division Men’s Professional Soccer League). Launching its inaugural professional season in 2023, the professional team is the pinnacle of the soccer eco-system in Lexington and features more than 1,400 players within its youth and academy systems, a pre-professional women’s team beginning in 2023 in the USL W League and is in the process of building the club’s formal stadium, performance center and training fields.
The Ticket Sales Account Executive(s) will be on the front line of representing the club within the community through relationship building, proactive networking, community event attendance, e-mail campaigns, face-to-face appointments, and B2B presentations. The Account Executive(s) will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all goals associated with revenue generation through season ticket memberships, groups and premium seating solutions.
The perks of joining the club as a full-time team member may include
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as employee assistance
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution rate
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- Educational assistance program
- Discounts on club merchandise
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client base while providing superior customer service
- Generate new leads through proactive efforts
- Prospect and sell full season & partial memberships, group tickets, and premium seating.
- Meet and exceed individual and team revenue goals.
- Meet or exceed daily call and sales activity requirements.
- Provide unparalleled customer service
- Respond and resolve all in-bound requests and inquiries from membership
- Maintain accurate account records and information in the club’s CRM and ticketing system
- Ability to work traditional business hours including all club home events
- Collaborate across the organization’s front office to identify new opportunities to maximize revenue generation while enhancing the fan experience
- Other duties may be assigned
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Manage and operate the Ticket Sales Team’s Customer Service and Data Capture Table
- Assist in staffing the box office
- Execute ‘Surprise & Delight’ plan to enhance clientele relations
- Fulfill fan experience opportunities
- Assist with client and fan entertainment as needed
- Assist with promotional execution as needed
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Prior experience with ticketing software (SeatGeek, Tickets.com, etc.) and CRM systems preferred (Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- High proficiency in both written and verbal communications (public speaking and presentation)
- Strong problem-solving, conflict-resolution and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively across internal departments including club leadership
- Process and results oriented with a strong work ethic and positive disposition
- Ability to be flexible while continuing to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and staff needs
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a ticket sales and service or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in a ticket office, sales role, or other related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.