WHO WE ARE:
Miami AC is a member of an International organization, IEP Soccer, which creates opportunities across the world! We’re an engaging soccer organization with a focus on character development. We treat our employees like a team and the players we coach and teach like our own. We train our coaches in leadership development, communication skills, early childhood education, and sports management. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, soccer training that prepares all for a lifetime of soccer. Our goal is simple: to leave a lasting, positive impact on every person we serve.
WHAT YOU NEED:
IEP Soccer Coaches and Admins must love soccer and business.
The student intern will be required to handle and present him/herself in a professional manner, consistently arriving on time to assigned office hours, sessions, and events. S/he will be expected to assist in the overall execution of a IEP Soccer seasons and participate in instructing IEP Soccer sessions, giving him/her experience in coaching youth and working with all parties involved. Assignments may be given based on your interests in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Coach Recruitment
- Season Operations
- Soccer Programming
- Social Media / Marketing
RESPONSIBILITIES (can include but are not limited to):
- Safety-conscious, whose #1 priority is the safety of all under their care.
- Caring, engaging with each player through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized, who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible, who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of IEP Soccer.
- Energetic, bringing IEP Soccer to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere
- Execute the overall scheduled IEP Soccer seasons
- Participate in interview/evaluation process
- Run IEP Soccer demonstrations
- Attend promotional events
- Create, print, and distribute registration forms and promotional materials
- Prepare and keep a record of equipment sets and gear for instructors
- Prepare and distribute seasons prizes and certificates
- Attend team meetings and all-staff meetings, as available
The IEP Soccer internship will may encompass any hours to meet course requirements but typically span over a 20-week period for 300 hours. WHAT YOU GET:
Valued first hand experiences
Learn more about IEP Soccer at www.iepsoccer.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.