- Manage and book all field rental enquiries in a swift and professional manner.
- Ensure the online scheduling system, EZ Facility, is up to date with accurate reflection of weekly, seasonal, and yearly rentals.
- Conduct a year-round sales strategy for Nassau & Brooklyn facilities, including but not limited to generation of new revenue and leads.
- Negotiate, draft, and enforce all rental agreements and contracts for facility use, and financial agreements for all external bodies.
- Manage billing and invoicing, ensuring all payment schedules are up-to-date and outstanding balances are collected.
- Be a noticeable and present member of the scheduled supervisory staff being assigned shifts for rentals on a weekly basis to build a relationship with all rental clients.
- Ensure the appropriate staff cover is scheduled for the facility, including but not limited to, daytime, evening, weekend, and late-night shifts for rentals.
Youth Soccer Competitions
- Create and implement a year-round marketing strategy for all youth soccer leagues and tournaments, including working with the relevant in-house staff to create promotional material.
- Liaise with the Sales Associates on a regular basis and provide a comprehensive list of past and potential participants to ensure the sales and promotional team are up-to date with all upcoming leagues and tournaments to ensure maximum participation.
- Assist in the sales calls and communication with all potential league and tournament participants to ensure maximum participation.
- Management and daily operation of the leagues and tournaments at various event venues.
- Oversee all invoicing, billing and payments ensuring all outstanding balances are collected.
Adult Soccer Competitions
- Create and implement a year-round marketing strategy for adult soccer leagues and tournaments, including working with the relevant in-house staff to create promotional material.
- Develop, build upon, and manage the operation of all adult sports leagues and tournaments for men, women, and co-ed.
- Ensure all adult leagues and tournaments are at capacity for each season as per targets set in annual budget.
- Manage all administration, including player cards and rosters for all adult league teams.
- Create and manage all schedules for all leagues and tournaments , including ensuring the correct scores and schedule updates are inputted.
- Manage all adult leagues and tournaments billing, invoicing, and monies collection.
- Liaise with the Digital Media team to ensure appropriate social media coverage of all adult competitions and website information is up to date.
Recruitment, Orientation & Management of Employees
- Recruitment, selection and training of all game officials, event staff and other personnel associated with leagues and tournaments.
- Management of all facility and event staff on location.
Budget & Financial Management
- Adhere to all budgetary guidelines while obtaining approval for all financial matters that pertain to each business segment of the Company.
- Ensure all targets within budget are met and exceeded.
- Competitive salary and commission structure commensurate with experience
- The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- The Long Island Rough Riders recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. The Rough Riders may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
- The Long Island Rough Riders are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.