- The parent company of the Long Island Rough Riders soccer franchise (Globall Concepts) seek a full-time Sports Facility Manager with a minimum of 3+ years of work experience operating indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- Bi-lingual, youth soccer instruction, social media, marketing and sales experience are considered attractive CV qualities.
- Develop multi-sport programming, maximize rental opportunities and oversee staff development and management, including but not limited to, staff scheduling and daily operations of two facility locations: Globall Sports Center - Nassau and Globall Sports Center - Brooklyn.
- Responding to all daily inquiries for all facility requests.
- Co-ordinate and schedule Full-time and Part-time staff to create a weekly schedule to ensure all programs/rentals that take place in the facility are staffed, including but not limited to: On-field clinics, birthday parties, late night shifts and field rentals.
- Management of facility daily operations, including but not limited to ensuring the field and surrounding areas are ready for use and equipment is maintained.
- Using the online system (EZ Facility), maintain the facility schedule including entering and updating the weekly matrix to accurately reflect the week’s bookings.
- Ensure daily maintenance and upkeep of Globall Sports Centers.
- Ensure all supervisor staff have the right uniform and are suitably dressed for all shifts.
- Draft, negotiate and enforce all rental agreements and contracts, for facility use, and financial agreements for all external bodies.
- Manage and book all field rental enquiries in a swift and professional manner.
- Manage existing, and build new, rental group and special event relationships to ensure the facility is operating a maximum capacity and profitability.
- Ensure the online system (EZ Facility) is up to date with accurate reflection of weekly and seasonal rentals.
- Manage all Globall Sports Centers billing and invoicing, ensuring all payment schedules are up-to-date and outstanding balances are collected.
- Ensure the appropriate staff cover is scheduled for the facility, including but not limited to, daytime, evening and weekend rentals and late-night shifts.
Parties / Special Events
- Manage and book parties / special events in a swift and professional manner, including constant communication with the client in the lead up.
- Ensure all parties / special events are staffed appropriately and all staff understand the details of each event, conducting training if needed.
- Manage all parties / special events billing and invoicing, insuring all monies are collected.
- Ensure all parties / special events are at capacity for each season (as per targets set by senior management).
Leagues / Tournaments
- Develop, build upon, and manage the operation of all sports leagues and tournaments within facilities.
- Ensure all sports leagues and tournaments are at capacity for each season (as per targets set by senior management).
- Create and manage all schedules for all leagues and tournaments operating in facilities, including ensuring the correct scores, stats and league tables are up to date.
- Manage all league and tournament billing, invoicing, and monies collection.
- Assist in the on-site management of the leagues and tournaments including, but not limited to, team check-in, team coordination and facility set-up.
Clinics & Camps
- Liaise with the Community Program Manager to set the season schedule for facility clinics & camps and plan ahead for one entire calendar year.
- Ensure that all clinics are appropriately staffed at the front desk for each season/week.
- Ensure front desk staff are properly trained in the operation/procedures for any concessions sold at Globall Sports Centers front desk.
Employee Recruitment, Orientation and Management
- Aid and assist in the organization of part-time employee interview process, including the hiring and training of new employees specific to Globall Sports Centers.
- Conduct a comprehensive orientation training program at the start of each new employee’s contract covering all the major aspects of the company and facility procedures.
- Monitor performance and completion of duties of all Globall Sports Centers staff and re-train where necessary.
Budget & Financial Management
- Work with senior management to develop & manage a yearly budget to encompass all revenue streams facility to ensure maximum profitability.
- Manage and achieve short- and long-term financial goals and targets for Globall Sports Centers as set by senior management.
- Maintain an up to date records of all income / expenses for each Globall Sports Center.
- Correctly input all payments into the EZ Facility online system to ensure all client accounts are up to date.
- Maintain day to day communication with supervisor while attending staff meetings as required.
- Assist with the operations of Globall Events, including but not limited to, Long Island Rough Riders matches, tournaments, special events, etc.
- Adhere to all budgetary guidelines while obtaining approval for all financial matters that pertain to each business segment of the Company.
- Ensure day to day communication with management while providing weekly analysis of work, maintaining current and accurate records of individual work.
- Maintain the highest possible level of public image, professionalism and integrity to all customers, sponsors and Company employees.
- Develop and increase contact management database, includes inputting and importing data into Company’s customer relation management software.
- Manage and direct phone inquiries to appropriate departments while responding to customer inquiries with up-to-date and accurate information.
- Ensure proper compliance of brand identity within Company’s guidelines, including wearing appropriate apparel for all Globall Events
- 4 year college degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in a sports related environment dealing with customer service, scheduling and staffing procedures.
- Must be customer service orientated with a passion for achieving goals and operating within a professional sporting organization.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience using EZ Facility software preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Specific days and times vary based on facility needs and location.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- The Long Island Rough Riders recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. The Rough Riders may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
- The Long Island Rough Riders strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.