We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Operations Game Day Staff
Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC (USL Professional Soccer)
The Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC of the United Soccer League is
owned and operated by Ragain Sports, LLC.
● Game day staff is a part-time position with the Colorado Springs
Switchbacks FC that helps set up for events, works during those events, and
resets the stadium after the event has concluded.
● As a game day staff member you must be available to work the day of the event.
● This position will be assisting the Switchbacks operations department in ensuring
that events run smoothly and all areas of the event are covered by a game day
● Set up for game days will be the day before the game and will consist of cleaning
the stadium, setting up the field and concourse, and making sure everything is
ready for the fans to enjoy the experience.
● Tearing down after the game has concluded will be the same day as the game.
This will include putting away all on-field items, concourse items, and making
sure the stadium is ready for the next event.
● Various other events occur throughout the year that will consist of similar tasks.
● Available to be scheduled weekdays, weekends, mornings, nights, and some
● Ability to work in groups while staying focused on the task at hand.
● Lifting heavy objects.
● Standing and being active for long periods of time.
● Willingness to learn new positions that will be of use during events.
● Subject to work in all weather conditions outdoors.
● (Preferred) Ability to use tools and equipment.
If interested, please contact Ben Cole (Stadium Coordinator)[email protected]
with an up-to-date resume.