We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- The Membership Development Specialist is a ticket sales position with the Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC where you will sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers. This position requires a high outbound call volume and a strong work ethic for success.
- As a Membership Development Specialist, you must meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for ticket revenue and ticket sales so the ability to consistently achieve results is essential.
- This position will play a key role on game days, assisting in the operations of sales related activities for clients and patrons.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Continual communication with our season ticket members through email, text, or phone calls
- Assist in the creation of the season ticket membership experiences
- Work as a sales team to retain current Season Ticket holder.
- The goal of a Membership Development Specialist is to maintain a 90% renewal rate with the season ticket member accounts.
- Perform grassroots marketing activities at various locations across Southern Colorado to drive fan development and sales lead generation.
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers in order to close sales.
- Process orders by using the SeatGeek ticketing system.
- Work directly with the Ticket Operations Manager with any, SeatGeek, ticketing system needs.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and execution of all the season ticket member events.
- Assist in the planning and execution of game day elements and grassroots marketing events.
- Perform other various tasks at the direction of the Manager or Director.
- Special projects and assignments as business needs dictate.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of one year in relevant ticket sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales clients and co-workers
- Excellent oral, written, organization, and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.