- The Experience Associate is a ticket sales position with the Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC where you will sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers. This position requires a high outbound call volume and a strong work ethic for success.
- As an Experience Associate you must meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for ticket revenue and ticket sales so the ability to consistently achieve results is essential.
- This position will play a key role on game days, assisting in the operations of sales related activities for clients and patrons.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Make 80 to 120 outbound sales calls per day to prospective ticket buyers
- Sell Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC products to a wide variety of prospective buyers and provide service after the sale to those customers.
- Generate new season ticket and group ticket revenue over the course of the 2021 calendar year.
- Work as a sales team to retain current Season Ticket holder.
- Attend weekly networking events to help make a presents in our community
- Perform grassroots marketing activities at various locations across Southern Colorado to drive fan development and sales lead generation.
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers to close sales.
- Process orders by using the SeatGeek ticketing system.
- Assist in the planning and execution of game day elements and grassroots marketing events.
- Perform other various tasks at the direction of the Manager.
- Special projects and assignments as business needs dictate.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of one year in relevant ticket sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales clients and co-workers
- Excellent oral, written, organization, and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.