Stadium Operations Gameday Staff: (Part Time)
Position Requirements Include:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure guests’ expectations are met and exceeded while providing a positive and memorable experience.
- Facilitate all guest-related matters in a professional and courteous manner through creative problem-solving
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the venue policies, procedures and event information.
- Available to work at minimum 80% of the Charleston Battery’s 17-game, home schedule
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand and be outside in hot or inclement weather.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- May include moving and lifting objects that exceed 50 lbs.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assist all soccer and non soccer related events
- Assist Stadium Operations department in all setup and breakdown of each event
- Uphold all stadium practices and policies to ensure a smooth gameday experience
- Assist all parking operations at Patriots Point
- Assist all 3rd party vendors with setup and breakdown
- Coordinate with Operations Department with oversight of all ingress and egress flows
- Assist in distribution of game day giveaways
- Perform maintenance regularly to any stadium operations equipment
- Perform any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the event manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.