Premium Game Day Asst - Real Salt Lake (Sandy · UT)
Real Salt Lake Jobs
Jobs in Sandy · UT
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Real Salt Lake is hiring Premium Game Day Staff that will host and coordinate the game day functions at premium clubs. Under the direction the Managers of Premium Sales and Services, the Premium Game Day Staff will check, seat, and host premium club members to ensure they excellent experience at the premium clubs.
Applicants must commit to working all home games throughout the RSL 2023 season.
- Prepares premium areas for pregame, halftime, and postgame experiences
- Meets and greets all premium members and checks for valid ticket entitlements, escorts them to seats, and explains premium game day benefits
- Provides excellent fan and customer experience to all premium members and stadium visitors
- Proactively assists all guests with the highest level of customer service and hospitality
- Receives and quickly acts upon requests or complaints from guests; refers serious problems to supervisory staff
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and professional relationships with peers, supervisors, and all other members of the organization
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Premium Sales and Services Team
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with organizational policies.
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Resourceful and positive attitude
- Ability to cohesively work with other departments, including security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance
- Ability to take direction and multitask
- Provide excellent customer service and hospitality
- Must be a team player who is able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, match nights, holidays, and outside events as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 5 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 10 pounds or exerting heavy force in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing etc.
Real Salt Lake provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and RSL reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.