Group Sales Representative - Real Salt Lake (Sandy · UT)
Real Salt Lake Jobs
Jobs in Sandy · UT
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This at-will full-time position is responsible for selling a full menu of tickets and programs via phone, prospecting, personal appointments and at games, with a focus of driving revenue through group initiatives in the corporate and soccer communities among others.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Responsible for generating maximum revenue through full menu sales for Real Salt Lake and Real Monarchs
- Sell group tickets to a variety of prospects
- Sell season, partial plans, groups, and premium products to new prospective clients
- Create and develop new business by regularly connecting with prospects through in-stadium tours, external appointments, phone prospecting, networking events, and more
- Manage accounts to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season
- Maintain accurate records for accounts through the CRM system
- Game night responsibilities will include assisting with group experiences, and/or prospecting clients at the stadium, meeting with group leaders, helping coordinate hospitality areas, and other duties as assigned
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field
- 1-2 years of prior sales experience
- Demonstrate history of exceeding weekly and monthly sales goals
- Strong time management skills, administrative aptitude, organization and customer service skills
- High energy with the ability to remain focused while working independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
Real Salt Lake provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and RSL reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.