Part-Time Match Presentation Staff - New York City FC (New York · NY)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in the execution of all live elements of the in-stadium show for New York City FC home matches
- Oversee groups involved in all video board recognitions and on-field displays such as; oversized banners, flag bearers, Hero of the Match, Heroes Row, etc.
- Maintain and track inventory of Match Presentation props to ensure all promotions and displays can be executed as designed
- Provide hospitality to opening ceremony participants, National Anthem singers, and all other in-game entertainment groups
- Execute in-stadium fan contests, live shots, and on-field recognitions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Prior game presentation experience for a high-level collegiate or professional sporting event is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and organize large groups of people in a timely manner
- Being familiar with reading and adhering to strict timelines and game rundowns
- Must be available to work all 2021 New York City FC home matches
- Composed manner when dealing with professional athletes and NYCFC Sporting Staff
- Must have a fundamental knowledge of soccer and New York City FC
- Applicant must be able to comply with MLS Next Safety and Well-Being policy and any other applicable child safety policies provided to applicants by NYCFC
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as necessary
- New York City Football Club requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Candidates will be required to work outdoors in all weather conditions from February - November
- Requires standing for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Candidate will work in close proximity to theatrical effects including smoke devices, pyro, and lighting
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
Do you have prior game presentation experience for a high-level collegiate or professional sporting event?
Are you familiar with with reading and adhering to strict timelines and game rundowns?
Are you available to work all 2021 New York City FC home matches?
Do you have a fundamental knowledge of soccer and New York City FC?