This position will work with the Director of Ticket Sales to oversee all aspects of ticket operations for Washington Spirit events. This includes inventory management, creating and developing event reports, overseeing part-time, and gameday ticket sales staff. This position will work with the Ticket Operations coordinator on strategic planning of all ticketing related projects. The Manager of Ticket Operations will work with the Washington Spirit sales team, as well as any third-party ticketing vendors, as the project manager to develop offers and programs designed to sell packages.
- Manage all aspects of ticketing and event management, including but not limited to single game, group, and season ticket sales.
- Participate in the planning and development of projects to be supported by Ticket Operations.
- Create and maintain operational processes using innovative tools to ensure efficiencies.
- Develop solutions pertaining to customer service issues and work closely with ticket sales team for proper follow up.
- Maintain a positive, high performance culture in the Ticket Operations department, while building a positive rapport with all other departments.
- Works closely with ticketing vendor and acts as one of the main points of contact for all internal communications and enhancements regarding ticket platform.
- Handles complaints and customer service issues in a fair, professional & courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous box office experience with a professional entertainment venue is preferred.
- Must be a ticketing system expert and be able to provide guidance on upgrades, conversions and daily event management.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and be proactive in anticipating problems and providing ticketing and customer service solutions.
- Possess strong leadership skills, and a strong desire to work with, train, develop and help team members improve for the betterment of their careers and the overall team operation.
- Be cooperative, courteous, and patient in dealings with team members, guests and others.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.