Account Executive, Group Sales & Service
Position Summary: We are looking for a hardworking and upbeat Account Executive, Group Sales to join our front office. In this role, you will elevate our group outing and fan experience efforts. This role will work closely with a variety of organizations in and around the DC area to creatively build up a book of prospective clients, generate group ticket sales revenue, and ultimately grow the existing group sales business. This position reports to the Manager, Group Sales and Service.
- Actively pursue new business and decipher ways to acquire leads
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Contact prospects via telephone provided lists to existing clients and target demographics to sell group tickets and programs
- Maintain records of all group ticket customers
- Provide memorable service to clients, both current and new
- Maintain electronic account records through Archtics ticketing system and CRM system.
- Provide best-in-class service to all customers.
- Use all Spirit home games to build rapport with existing clients and generate new leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years in sales or telemarketing, preferably within sports and entertainment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including HubSpot CRM and Archtics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community.
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Washington Spirit is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.