What You Do
In this role you lead, design and implement a world-class, fan-centric event experience that drives word of mouth level excitement. You are a creative thinker with a team that is driven by surprising and delighting our fans at every turn. You create fun. You create a safe space. You create an inclusive environment. You drive experiences that both leave fans wanting to come back but that also increases our revenue on-site & long term. You have connections in the world of entertainment, sporting, & hospitality. You are responsible for the Spirit’s relationships with the Community, including building our Supporter Groups along with the start-to-finish fan experience.
Who You Do It With
You lead a team of game-day & Community professionals, you report to the Vice President of Marketing, you directly liaison with our Partnerships & Ticketing Leads, our Head of Player Care & Head of Comms.
How you Do It
You work with a fierce drive to set the standard, with empathy for your team, with flexibility for the sporting calendar, and with the innate belief that this team will set the industry standard. You bring energy everywhere you go and are a positive force on the organization.
Key Skills Needed
- Proven ability to deliver fresh new ideas, create seamless environments with a passion for hospitality
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability
- Excellent at building relationships within the entertainment community
- Excellent ability to prioritize, organize & multi-task
- Can push self- & others in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent business savviness
- Models’ positive energy & handles stress well
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborates well with all
- Risk-Management Experience
- Demonstrated passion for event management
- Execution-focused mindset
- At least 8 years of commensurate experience
- Experience leading high-performing teams
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Available to work nights, weekends & holidays as needed including long game-days