The Communications Manager will manage all aspects of communications with external entities as those communications relate to public messaging. In addition to standard media communications and process management the Communications Manager will also work on other initiatives that relate to driving relevance and news creation for the Sky Blue FC club and players.
- Develop season-long relationships between Sky Blue FC and all media organizations.
- Act as a liaison between media and club members.
- Create all public communications including press releases, game notes, recaps and programs, and creative content for web.
- Manage gameday press box and media operations.
- Manage relationships with local and national media to increase coverage and exposure for Sky Blue FC.
- Manage all Sky Blue FC publications including Team Media Guide.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and managing of all part-time members and interns to the Communications team.
- Oversight of all Sky Blue digital and web content.
- Social Media management including strategic planning for additional subscribers.
- Contributions to team digital newsletter.
- Assistance with video content and direction.
- Work closely with Management team on overall team strategic direction.
- Special assignments and other duties as needed.
This is a position that can begin immediately. THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION.
Sky Blue FC HQ is currently based in Howell, NJ, but will be moving to the proximity of our home stadium, Red Bull Arena, in the coming months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.