VP of Marketing
Tell compelling stories that create lasting emotional connections between Seattle Reign FC and its supporters.
The Video Producer is first and foremost a storyteller. The Video Producer will create short-form video content about Seattle Reign FC and the brands it partners with. The Video Producer will be responsible for all aspects of the content creation process – producing, writing, directing, shooting, and editing video content for distribution on the web, social media and broadcast.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Ability to craft smart, creative, high-quality work on tight deadlines and budgets
· Consistency, reliability and accountability
· Work with VP of Marketing to concept “shows” or reoccurring content segments that will be produced throughout the season.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to define content that will be created on behalf of partner brands.
· Create show treatments, scripts and storyboards as needed.
· Independantly (or manage a small crew) to shoot video content.
· Utilize Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro to edit/finish video; utilize Motion or Adobe After Effects for motion graphics production.
· Occassionaly shoot still photos during training or other times as needed.
· Shoot and edit highlights from each Reign FC home match.
· Create production processes to drive efficiency.
· Manage library of all Reign FC video assets.
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS
· Ability to work independently
· Curious and creative
· Detail-oriented, organized
· A problem solver
· Collaborative and flexible
· Biased towards action
· A compelling and articulate communicator
· Energized by a constantly evolving environment
· Professional and punctual