KC NWSL is seeking a Seasonal Graphic Designer to assist the KC front office in creating visual components for marketing, communications and social media.
The Graphic Designer will work on projects from across the organization. This can include Corporate Partnership needs, social media & digital assets, printed materials as well as an as-needed basis on other creative and design deliverables.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Proven design work
- Create designs and layouts for social media and web, including both owned media and sponsored media.
- Produce social media creative that:
- Engages viewers
- Reflects the KC NWSL brand
- Adheres to brand standards
- Produce Corporate Partnerships creative that:
- Incorporates the organization’s logo and brand
- Makes the brand sponsorship/partnership clear
- Ensure each design is consistent with organizational brand guidelines and overall presence
- Assist in the brainstorming process for content pieces
- Degree in, graphic design or a related field
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Previous experience working in a collegiate or professional sports environment preferred
- Knowledge of and passion for professional women's soccer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Creation Tools: Photoshop / Lightroom / Illustrator / Premiere / After Effects / InDesign
- Social: Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / TikTok
- Communication / Collaboration tools: Outlook / Teams / Slack / Confluence
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Lives for the challenge, especially to the status quo
- Gets it done
- Doesn’t see obstacles, only opportunity
- Knows together is better, for team and community
- Always improving
Please submit digital portfolio along with resume when applying
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.