The Chicago Red Stars Jr. Videographer & Photographer will work within the Marketing & Communications team reporting to the Sr. Videographer & Photographer. This role will focus on creating strategic content that drives engagement, awareness, and revenue.
- Think creatively about ways to engage and motivate our key segments through your available mediums.
- Come prepared and actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual content calendar planning sessions led by the Director of Marketing and Communications and Content Coordinator.
- Content Creation
- Provide high quality, on brand video and photo content in a timely manner.
- Assist the Sr. Videographer & Photographer with the production and editing of ongoing, sponsorable/sponsored content such as:
- My Kind Of Podcast
- Coaches Corner with Scott Parkinson
- Mic’d Up
- CRS Academy promos
- Work collaboratively with the appropriate members of the Marketing and Communications team and Sponsorship team to:
- Ideate concepts
- Work through feedback
- Deliver video and photography needs as identified in calendar planning sessions and/or sponsorship agreements
- Willingness and ability to coordinate and conduct interviews, photoshoots and video shoots with coaches, players, supporters, etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel to / attend and capture content at practices, games, camps & clinics, community events, and more.
- The ability to do simple graphics such as opening/closing frames preferred
- 2+ years of experience in video/photo content creation
- Video production experience with strong video and photo editing skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred but not required
- Basic Photoshop / InDesign skills preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of social channels and how/where your content may live
- Sports knowledge with specific knowledge/understanding of the NWSL preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced environment
All employees must complete an online background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.