Community Relations Coordinator
- Builds and maintains relationships with members of the community.
- Manages part-time street team staff and community calendar.
- Plans, develops, implements, and organizes events and street teams to advance organizational grassroots efforts.
- Collaborates with social media and content teams to promote community outreach.
- Assists the Director of Community with fundraising efforts for CRS Cares.
- Responds to inquiries from community members and other interested parties.
- Manages relationships with kids’ club families, maintaining kids’ corner on match days and monthly newsletter.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Availability to attend all CRS home matches in addition to outside community events on nights and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 1 year of experience managing part-time or 1099 staff.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- Ability to evaluate the cost of a program and compare it to the benefits for the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Sports Management, or related field preferred.
- At least one year of work in community relations, non-profit, OR at least one year of work in a related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of standing and working outdoors.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.