Ticket Operations Intern - Nashville SC (Nashville · TN)
Nashville SC Jobs
Jobs in Nashville · TN
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the establishment of season tickets, group, and single game accounts.
- Learn and use Archtics ticketing systems for reports, account updates, and order processing.
- Assist with the building of price codes, plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs.
- Assist ticket sales staff to achieve overall ticket sales goals of the Club.
- Provide game-day support in the area of ticket resolution, customer service and will call.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
- Support ticket sales staff to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Research industry-wide mobile ticketing trends to support and enhance the overall ticketing experience.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Work all match days as required by the Club.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.
- Ticketmaster experience is a plus but not required.
- Previous ticketing system experience a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.