Coordinator, Partnership Activation - Huntsville City FC (Hunstville · AL)
Huntsville City FC Jobs
Jobs in Hunstville · AL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
Coordinator, Partnership Activation
Huntsville City Football Club
The Coordinator, Partnership Activation will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to both current and future Huntsville City Football Club corporate partners. This position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively across the Huntsville City Football Club and Nashville Soccer Club organizations, while serving as the subject matter expert on behalf of the team’s corporate partner roster. The Coordinator, Partnership Activation will report to and work directly with the Managing Director of Business Operations for Huntsville City Football Club and the Director, Corporate Partnerships for Nashville Soccer Club. This position will be based in and work from the Huntsville City Football Club offices in Huntsville, AL.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with partners.
- Become the expert on the Huntsville City Football Club partnership roster, learning and understanding the nuances of your partners businesses and competitors, while leading each on a path to defining and achieving objectives through their partnership.
- Manage, measure, and execute on all contractual elements for each corporate partner.
- Deliver creative marketing and implementation recommendations for partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Ensure all partnership elements comply with team, stadium, and MLS/MLS NEXT Pro commercial guidelines.
- Produce, present, and maintain annual partner onboarding (including budgets) and recap materials.
- Support the partnership sales process through brainstorming new ideas and assisting with the production of partner contracts and proposals.
- Work matchdays, weekends, and special events (including concerts, high school football games, etc.) to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Sports-related fields.
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in the media, sports sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Highly proactive, goal-oriented, and motivated individual.
- Sound and detailed organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative, strategic, and results-driven mindset.
- Relentless work ethic – Must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Must be a self-starter, working both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, and partners simultaneously.
- Experience using and working within Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) product suites.
- Experience using various sponsorship tracking softwares, including KORE, Salesforce, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.