Stadium Marketing Internship (Remote or On-Site) - Huntsville City Football Club (Huntsville · AL · Open to Remote)
Huntsville City Football Club Jobs
Jobs in Huntsville · AL · Open to Remote
Marketing: Social Media
This internship is an opportunity to experience the full marketing pipeline for promoting a professional sports venue under the guidance of the HCFC director of marketing. A successful applicant for this role will walk away with the experience of building and implementing a full and effective marketing plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop a marketing plan and content calendar for promoting Wicks Family Field at Joe Davis Stadium as a venue for private events and promoting select events.
- Regularly post and respond to social conversations on stadium social media channels.
- Work with the Stadium Operations team in a support role to send out time-sensitive messages on social channels during select events (weather delays, etc.)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong writing ability
- Experience with social media marketing
- Full-time access to a computer and reliable internet connection
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week
- While the position is remote, available for at least 1-2 visits to the stadium to aid in content capture (dates and times are flexible based on the intern's schedule)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.