Operations Coordinator - Huntsville City FC (Huntsville City FC · AL)
Huntsville City FC Jobs
Jobs in Huntsville City FC · AL
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Operations Department with various tasks, as they pertain to both event and non-event day and facility operationd. This position will report to the Director of Event Operations.
- Support the operations department in all aspects of game day and non-game day operations in order to create a professional environment that supports all stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events at Joe Davis Stadium.
- Assist in the management of the competition during soccer matches at Joe Davis Stadium.
- Coordinate the set-up and breakdown of service level operational space and field level match operations in accordance with league standards.
- Aid in the creation of standard operating procedures, checklists, and training manuals for all areas of oversight.
- Source and price products and services from various vendors.
- Assist in managing the department’s equipment inventory and storage of assets.
- Aid in the marking and removal of soccer and football lines to and from the field.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years’ experience planning and managing special events, preferably in professional sports and/or live entertainment events.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work well with different personalities in a fast-paced environment and constant deadlines.
- Exceptional guest and client service capabilities.
- Must be able to work events from start to finish throughout the year which includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
- While performing the duties of this role the employee is required to walk extensively, occasionally required to kneel, climb to high walkways and balance.
- This position is required to work outside and inside of the building with some exposure to adverse conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.