Coordinator, Partnership Activation - Huntsville City FC (Huntsville · AL)
Huntsville City FC Jobs
Jobs in Huntsville · AL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
The Coordinator, Partnership Activation will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to both current and future Huntsville City Football Club corporate partners. Our ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to detail and a knack for relationship building, working collaboratively across the Huntsville City Football Club and Nashville Soccer Club organizations. Serving as the subject matter experts on behalf of the Club’s corporate partner roster, this position will report to and work directly with the Manager, Corporate Partnerships for Nashville Soccer Club.
This position will work from the Huntsville City Football Club offices in Huntsville, AL.
· Nurture authentic, meaningful relationships with partners.
· Develop sophisticated knowledge of your partner roster, learning and understanding the nuances of partner businesses.
· Construct written strategic planning documents for each of your partner accounts, outling unique success metrics and asset fulfillment timelines for each.
· Schedule and lead regular status calls with partners, ensuring ongoing communication with key partner contacts.
· Consistently deliver creative implementation recommendations for partners including retail activation, matchday activation, special event, and community outreach ideas.
· Insert oneself collaboratively into the revenue generation process by identifying new opportunities to expand partner relationships, while assisting with the production of proposals and contracts.
· Annually review partner goals and define objectives, accompanied by the production of season-in-review documentation intended to recap each partnership in its entirety.
· Project and maintain annual partner budgets.
· Ensure all partnership elements comply with Club, stadium, and Major League Soccer/MLS NEXT Pro commercial guidelines.
· Work matchdays, weekends, and special events at Joe Davis Stadium (Including concerts, high school football games, etc.) to entertain prospects and existing partners .
· High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Business Management, Marketing, or Sports-related field preferred.
· Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in Agency, Brand Management, Marketing, or Sponsorship-related roles.
· Strong attention to detail including sound self-organization skills.
· Highly proactive communicator and self-starter.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills, with proven success working across internal departments.
· Must possess an innovative, strategic, and solutions-oriented mindset.
· Relentless work ethic – Must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
· Ability to flourish while under pressure, managing multiple partner projects and schedules amid changing expectations and deadlines.
· Experience using and working within Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) product suites.
· Experience using various sponsorship metric tracking softwares, including Blinkfire, Salesforce, etc.
*The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the role described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the sole skills and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and to provide a reasonable representation of the activities involved.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.