Director, Ticket Operations - Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City · MO)
The Director, Ticket Operations will be responsible for the management, fulfillment, and
reconciliation of tickets for Sporting Kansas City. This person will aggressively support the Ticket Sales and Service Department with all sales and customer service efforts. This position reports to the Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service.
- Control Sporting Kansas City ticket manifest.
- Manage the processing of all ticket orders-season tickets, groups and individual game tickets.
- Maintenance and management of all ticket package, group ticket, hospitality and individual ticket inventory.
- Provide customers with excellent customer service answering questions and resolutions on ticketing issues
- Manage and lead box office game day staff while providing excellent customer service to all fans.
- Account and database maintenance using ticketing software.
- Work closely with Sporting Kansas City Finance Department in reconciliation of ticket revenue.
- Accurately complete all league-related reports concerning ticket sales in a timely manner.
- Prepare various ticketing reports for Sporting Kansas City management and ownership.
- Support Sporting Kansas City’s mission, vision and purpose.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Full-time associates act as representatives of Sporting Kansas City at all home matches, engaging with guests and working to create Magic Moments for all fans.
- Perform other duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Ability to coordinate and lead multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy. Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations and information.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Professional appearance and attitude, as well as ability to work with others.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the sports ticketing industry.
- Experience with Seatgeek / SRO preferred, but not required.
- Capacity to adapt to the unique and vibrant Kansas City market.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language to engage with fans, guests, partners, and other Sporting Kansas City associates.
- Spanish language fluency a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands operate and feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to twenty-five (25) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and match days, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Are you able to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed to perform the responsibilities of the role?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship or VISA?
If offered the position, what are your compensation requirements?