Premium Hospitality Sales Executive - Seattle Sounders FC (Seattle · WA)
- Responsible for closing of multi-year suite leases, half-season suite leases, single-match suites, hospitality packages, and annual premium seating memberships. This also includes the opportunity for the full-menu selling of season tickets, group tickets, and partial ticket plans.
- Contribute to department initiatives by prospecting, cold-calling, and attending networking events
- Primary focus will be on outside sales; manage inbound leads as assigned
- Achieve short- and long-term revenue goals and metrics as set by the Manager of Premium Hospitality Sales
- Maintain current, accurate, and detailed records for all prospects, buyers, and completed sales in Salesforce software
- Manage and track an up-to-date personal sales pipeline
- Upsell single-match purchasers to suite packages and multi-year lease agreements
- Generate single-match contracts and invoices
- Self-manage the individual sales process from start to finish, including but not limited to payment tracking, ticket delivery, and post-event follow-up
- Work closely with Premium Hospitality Service team to ensure all client requests are fulfilled and tracked
- Work in partnership with the Manager of Premium Hospitality Sales and the Premium Hospitality Service team to track inventory during renewals and strategic new sales
- Assist with Premium Hospitality department service initiatives and events as needed
- Provide excellent client service
- Perform matchday duties, including supporting Premium Hospitality Service team, client entertainment, and face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years demonstrated sales experience with a proven record of performance that consistently meets or exceeds goals and strategic objectives. Prior sales experience in sports/events preferred.
- Proven track record of closing new business, exceeding sales performance goals, and a focus on prospecting and cultivating relationships.
- Strong, positive communication skills to both internal constituents and external clients is required
- Basic command for basic accounting principles to perform budgetary management required.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team to ensure departmental success.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to prioritize a multitude of duties, adjusting to constant change and alterations
- Able to think strategically, including assessment of long-term implications of current choices and decisions
- Able to draft strong, professional written proposals with little oversight or supervision
- Ethical, innovative, and creative thinker who is not constrained by conventional thinking and established approaches
- This is a hybrid position; working from home and expected to attend Sounders FC matches at Lumen Field, events and meetings in market as needed.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Employee must reside within Washington state upon date of hire.
- Employee must be able to facilitate own local travel.
- Must be fully vaccinated at the time of hire and follow all club and league COVID-19 protocols.
The physical demands reflective of the duties and work environment herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Sounders FC is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs.
Sounders FC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Please tell us how your unique background or life experience will enhance our club.
What are your salary expectations for this role?
Are you legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship?