Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
New Membership Consultant (Sales Associate) with Seattle Sounders FC in Seattle · WA
Seattle Sounders FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Seattle · WA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
TITLE: New Membership Consultant
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales & Service
REPORTS TO: Manager, New Membership Sales
FLSA STATUS: Salaried, Non-Exempt
Seattle Sounders FC is searching for a self-driven, competitive, and motivated individual to join our New Membership sales team. The ideal candidate is motivated to meet and exceed all full menu revenue goals, competitive, and works well in a team dynamic. This individual will be responsible for generating new business through selling a complete menu of Sounders ticket products. S/he will also be responsible for the maintaining a high level of service standards with each newly acquired account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet established sales objectives by executing sales calls and presentations promoting ticket products.
- Identify business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks.
- Develop relationships with full season and partial season ticket members.
- Responsible for servicing and up-selling all ticket products.
- Sell all products including: full seasons, partial plans, groups and premium.
- Handle inbound calls and provide necessary information to convert into sales or assist in service issues.
- Lead sales presentations or tours to potential clients.
- Maintain an accurate database of your customers and document all touch points with your clients.
- Provide customer service to handle and resolve customer inquiries and needs.
- Handle first year season ticket member upgrade and renewal process.
- Oversee large corporate sales initiatives as assigned.
- Meet or exceed sales goals as set by supervisor.
- Attend and provide service at all match days and other special events that include night and weekend work.
- Model the Sounders FC Vision and Values in all interactions with teammates, partners, vendors, and fans
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, experience, skill and/or ability
- Passion for sales.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone or in person with guests, visitors, and fans.
- Ambitious and innovative; not constrained by conventional thinking or established approaches.
- Ability to grind autonomously, yet simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Fantastic, dynamic interpersonal skills and positive, approachable personality.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, including all Sounders FC home matches.
Required computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- 1+ years of proven, successful sales experience required.
Special remarks regarding work environment, if applicable
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed, including all Sounders FC home matches.
- This position functions primarily at the Sounders FC business office in Seattle, WA.
- Must have reliable means of transportation. Some travel to off-site meetings and events required.
- Responsibilities may require standing on feet for long periods of time, as well as some heavy lifting (25+ pounds).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seattle Sounders FC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
How did you hear about this job?