Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Membership Engagement Representative
Seattle Sounders FC
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Job Title: Membership Engagement Representative
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports To: Director of Membership Engagement and Retention
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Seattle Sounders FC is searching for a resilient, dedicated individual to join our Membership Engagement team and be responsible for the long-term retention and growth of our Season Ticket Members. This individual will be responsible for the service, support and maintenance of assigned customer accounts, as well as meeting all pre-determined individual and department service and sales performance goals. The individual in this role must truly embrace the organization’s vision and values by maintaining top-level service to all fans, in order to provide engagement now, while also fostering future loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty.
· Proactively develop strong relationships with current and new season ticket members and fans by providing a first-class experience, fostering loyalty and generating repeat business
· Meet or exceed yearly renewal and new sales goals
· Provide a superior level of customer service to all ticket buyers and fans
· Be informed and communicate common customer feedback to help initiate changes and foster a positive fan engagement culture
· Anticipate, respond to, and resolve fan complaints, requests, and inquiries; handle difficult clients and situations in a calm and professional manner ensuring that each client interaction fosters increased loyalty to the club
· Responsible for new business sales goal that is obtained identifying opportunities for up-sells, add-ons, and referral business from clients, and work with sales representatives to maximize revenue from existing customers.
· Update and maintain accurate records in CRM regarding all renewals, touch points and sales
· Assist in developing and executing customized programs, benefits and events to drive loyalty and create moments for season ticket members
· Participate and contribute to team meetings and training sessions
· Match day duties include, but not limited to: in-seat visits to Season Ticket Members, executing STM events and match day experiences, managing customer service outlets including the Box Office and phone lines, and addressing any Season Ticket Member problems or concerns.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the experoemce. knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university required;
· 1-2 years of experience in sales, service, guest relations or related area
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Dynamic interpersonal skills and approachable, outgoing personality
· Exceptional listener
· Able to remain calm, collected and professional under pressure
· Able to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Advanced oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Responsible and self-motivated
· Able to portray self in a professional manner through speech and written material
· Proficient computer skills including with Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Experience (not required)
· Experience with ticket operations system, development application or another relational database
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic CRM
· Familiarity with computerized report writing or data extraction program
· Demonstrated work experience in a professional sports or college athletics environment, including involvement with high-profile events
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an intern to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Responsibilities may require standing on feet for long periods of time, as well as some heavy lifting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position functions primarily at the Sounders FC office in Seattle. Employee may be required to attend off-site meetings and other functions. Employee must be able to navigate CenturyLink Stadium in order to visit members during matches and events and escort customers on seat tours. Given the nature of the Sounders’ business, employee must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays if required. Must be able to attend 17+ Sounders FC matches and events.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seattle Sounders FC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please note, the questions asked below are mandatory!
Please note, the questions asked below are mandatory!
How did you hear about this job?
What drives you?
What unique skills would you bring to this role?
Why do you want to work for Seattle Sounders FC?