Group Sales Executive - Sounders FC (Seattle · WA)
- Achieve or exceed established sales objectives by executing daily sales calls, prospecting, and setting meetings with current and potential group ticket buyers.
- Lead sales presentations and stadium tours for potential clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current group ticket customers.
- Develop new group experience ideas and programs to drive revenue, including planning and executing events and / or promotional nights for targeted groups on matchdays.
- Represent, promote, and sell the club at various events, including all Sounders FC matches as well as miscellaneous community activations.
- Responsible for servicing, up-selling, and cross-selling full menu ticket products.
- Handle feedback from in-bound calls and provide exceptional customer service to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain accurate records of all client interaction through the club’s customer database system.
- 1+ years of successful sports sales experience, inclusive of prospective new business. Group sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in event planning a plus.
- Experience using Archtics and Salesforce CRM strongly preferred.
- A passion for soccer and a basic understanding of the game, MLS and Seattle Sounders FC is desirable.
- Motivated, driven, hungry to sell.
- Proactive, with ability to prospect new customers and create self-generated leads.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent, professional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with varying individuals and personality types.
- Resilient, with the ability to professionally address criticism and feedback in the moment.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet simultaneously be a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- An innovative and creative thinker who is not constrained by conventional thinking or established approaches.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Bilingual (especially Spanish / English) or multi-lingual skills a plus
- This position will primarily work from home for 2021, except for client visits and stadium tours, as well as mandatory participation in all Sounders FC events and matchdays in accordance with applicable COVID-19 health policies.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed, including all 16+ Sounders FC home matches.
- Employee must be able to facilitate own local travel.
- Due to the nature of this role’s event and matchday work, employee must live within the greater Seattle area upon date of hire.
- Responsibilities may require standing on feet for long periods of time, as well as some heavy lifting (25+ pounds).
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
Do you have 1+ years of sports sales or service experience?
Do you have experience prospecting new business? If yes, please provide examples.
Do you have experience with a ticketing and / or CRM system(s)? If yes, which one(s)?
What has been your experience with soccer or sport and why do you hope to work for a professional soccer organization?
Sounders FC is looking for a well-rounded, diverse teammate. Tell us how your unique background or life experience will add value to the Sounders FC organization.
What are your salary expectations?