Lead Graphic Designer - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose · CA)
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
JOB TITLE: Lead Graphic Designer
SUPERVISOR: Creative Manager, Brand Identity
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently seeking a full-time Lead Graphic Designer. This position will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day graphic design projects, across both print and digital applications. Under the general direction of the Creative Manager, Brand Identity, the Lead Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of various graphic design needs, spanning across the organization. This position will be a part of the Creative Services wing of the Marketing and Communications department.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Social media graphics - e.g., stat stat graphics, game day graphics, new player signing, etc.
- Digital and Print advertisements
- In-stadium signage
- Work with Printers and Manufacturers to see projects through completion
- Mock-Ups for sponsorship sales
- Assistance in constructing and maintaining the visual identity of the club
- Special one-off projects, e.g., commemorative wine bottles, gate giveaways, etc.
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Strong eye for detail
- BA/BS Degree in Design or a related field
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organization and time management
- Ability to meet deadlines with fast-paced schedule
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Spanish writing skills preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.