About the San Jose Earthquakes:
The San Jose Earthquakes have a mission to establish our home as the epicenter of American soccer by uniting Northern California with big dreams, big hustle, and big impact.
About the Position:
We are looking for a Director of Ticket Operations who will be responsible for the reporting, strategic planning, implementation, and execution of all ticket operations functions of the San Jose Earthquakes and additional PayPal Park events. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Strategy & Business Intelligence.
A successful candidate in this position takes pride in performing their essential duties and executing at the highest levels. They have a natural desire to learn and to grow their career in sports.
- Oversee all aspects of Ticketmaster Archtics and TM Host functions including event set up, parking, access control, season ticket renewals and invoicing, financial and MLS reporting, relationships and execution of third party APIs such as FEVO and KORE Software, and more.
- Work closely with Sr. Directors of Business Intelligence, Marketing and Ticket Sales on strategies and execution for pricing, inventory, forecasting, promotion, distribution, complimentary and community ticketing.
- Assist Ticket Sales, Service, Sponsorship, Marketing and Community departments on day to day ticketing needs.
- Manage, train and advise a full-time and part-time team of Ticket Operations employees and Box Office Staff, and take leadership of the execution of access control and all box office operations on event days.
- Primary Ticketing liaison for all outside ticketed events
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of prior Ticket Operations/Box Office Management Experience.
- Experience working with all Ticketmaster products is required
- Experience with FEVO and KORE preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with VP and C-level clients.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inventory management, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Advanced level Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000/year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.