Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Conversion Crew with San Jose Earthquakes in San Jose · CA
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Facility/Venue Management
Department: Event Operations
Reports To: Manager, Event Operations
Position Overview: The San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer, MLS, are looking for individuals who are able to work as part of the Conversion Crew for the 2020 MLS Season. Conversion Crew will work mostly on match days and will assist with the set up of Avaya Stadium events.
- Can work in extreme pressure situations and make changes on the fly
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Communicate clear and concise message over a radio
- Must have good customer service skills
- Ability to perform general labor; ability to lift 40 pounds is required
- Punctuality is a must
- Detail oriented
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Familiarity with the use and safety of basic hand tools and other equipment
- A valid DMV issued driver’s license
- Certified forklift operator license
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Setup and breakdown of tents, barricades, tables, chairs, etc
- Event support for all stadium events
- Other duties as assigned
Note: When applying for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age.
Yes/No I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Yes/No I am able to lift up to 40 lbs.
How did you hear about this job?