Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Assistant, Operations with San Jose Earthquakes in San Jose · CA
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Department: Event Operations
Reports To: Coordinator, Event Operations
The San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer, MLS, are looking for individuals who are able to work as the Event Operations Assistant for the 2020 MLS Season. The Event Operations Assistant will work mostly on match days and will assist with the set up and management of the Operations Room.
- Assist with the management of the Operations Headquarters
- Assist with the creation and distribution of match day credential requests
- Track all distributed items
- Occasionally serve as Dispatch for Avaya Stadium Events
- Set up, organize and break down of the Operations Headquarters
- Assist Coordinator of Event Operations with game day preparations
- Assist Event Operations Department with any other requests as needed
- Have the ability to work in pressure situations and make changes on the fly
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Communicate clear and concise messages over a radio
- Must have good customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in guest relations or customer service preferred
- Event experience is a plus
- Detail Oriented
Note: When applying for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age.
Yes/No I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
How did you hear about this job?