Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
50/50 Raffle Ticket Seller
San Jose Earthquakes
San Jose, CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund is looking for dependable, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, outgoing and hard-working individuals to sell 50/50 Raffle tickets during Earthquakes home games at Avaya Stadium.
The raffle tickets will be sold from gates open (two hours before kick-off) to five minutes after the start of the second half. The 50/50 Raffle Team Members must be available three hours before the game and available after the raffle closes.
This position is part-time, hourly. Applicants will be loaned 50/50 and Quakes branded t-shirts and jackets on a game by game basis, and given the opportunity to help a fantastic cause while working behind the scenes at one of the MLS’s finest stadiums.
- Effectively communicate and educate fans about the 50/50 Raffle
- Encourage fans to purchase raffle tickets
- Facilitate raffle ticket sales via electronic handheld device
- Patrol assigned area during the games to promote raffle sales
- Reconcile tickets sold and cash received after each raffle
- Answer questions regarding the 50/50 Raffle and the Earthquakes Community Fund
- Excellent cash handling and customer service skills
- Comfortable approaching people and selling in front of crowds
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress environment
- Regularly required to walk long distances, and climb up/down and stand for long periods of time
- Must be 18 years of age or older by start date of employment
- Work non-traditional hours on weeknights, weekends and holidays according to the Earthquakes home schedule
How did you hear about this job?