Youth Business Administrative Intern (January 2021) with Philadelphia Union in CHESTER · PA
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Provide administrative support to the youth department
- Assist front office staff with projects and assignments
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Communicate in a timely and concise manner with the youth staff, participants and facilities
- Help plan and communicate youth staff needs
- Help sort through general public inquiries via website and social media
- Other duties as assigned
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree? (Program Requirement)
Are you receiving course credit for an internship? (Program Requirement)
Are you aware that this is an un-paid internship?
How many hours can you work per week?
When can you start?
When would you end?