Sales Representative - Inside Sales - Philadelphia Union (Chester · PA)
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE
The Philadelphia Union are looking for you to be part of our Path to the Pros. Our Path to the Pros is not only set up for our emerging academy prospects on the field but also for rising professionals like yourself, off the field. At the Union, we pride ourselves on developing future sales executives and leaders inside our organization. Specifically, we’re looking for our next home-grown sales superstars to start and grow their professional careers, similar to the likes of Brenden Aaronson and Mark McKenzie. At the Union, we look to invest in your future both personally and professionally.
TRAIN WITH THE STARTING XI
In this role, you can expect to be making phone calls, sending emails, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationships while providing exemplary customer service. The majority of your time will be spent in the office, but you may work various community and in-stadium events along with all of our 18+ home games. We don’t expect you to already understand how to sell tickets. We’ll provide you with first-class training and support to help you be successful.
PROGRESS TO THE FIRST TEAM
Much like our first team on the pitch, training will be a key focus in advancing your skills to the next level. Our leadership team will be guiding you every step of the way, to help you achieve the caliber of MLS Best XI. You’ll be mentored by a leadership team that has a combined 100+ years of sports sales and management experience. They will be conducting your training and teaching you everything you need to know.
- Complete 120+ outbound activities per day to qualified prospects with a focus on generating full season and partial season ticket sales through phone calls and e-mails
- Manage relationships of both ticket package accounts you sell as well as inherited accounts
- Document and track progress of relationships with prospects through CRM
- Be available to work up to 18+ home games
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Emotionally Intelligent
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Education and/or experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Note: This position works 40 hours per week with compensation consisting of an hourly wage plus commission. Hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, Life Insurance, Disability, a merchandise discount, 24/7 Fitness Center, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.