Content Production & Social Media Intern, Philadelphia Union 2 - Philadelphia Union (CHESTER · PA)
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in CHESTER · PA
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As Content Production & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for capturing and editing video and photography content of the Philadelphia Union 2 team, which features players that could become the next young star of the Philadelphia Union.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Union digital team to build content plans and post content to the Philadelphia Union 2 social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Finally, you will be responsible for coordinating and conducting written and video interviews with Philadelphia Union 2 players and coaches.
Internships with Philadelphia Union and the Union Academy will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. You will have the opportunity to propose your own content, analyze data from your social media posts, and work with the Union digital team to learn best practices.
Please note that applicants will primarily work with Philadelphia Union 2 but are likely to interact and work with the Union first team as well.
- Capture both photo and video of Philadelphia Union 2 games, training sessions, and players’ lifestyle
- Develop content plans and post content to the Philadelphia Union 2 social media channels
- Propose and execute innovative content tied to social media KPIs such as engagement, video views, and impressions
- Identify top players and develop storylines and narratives around them
- Be original, innovative, and creative
- Work closely with Union 2 and the Union digital team to learn and iterate best practices for growing the Union 2 brand on social media and connecting fans to the potential stars of the future.
- Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
Own and operate camera equipment
Strong written skills – ability to write clear and concise match reports
Ability to work nights/weekends to cover matches
Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram best practices
Ability to identify current trends and create content that uses those trends to amplify Union 2
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When could you start?
When would you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid internship?
Are you receiving academic credit for this internship?