Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Community Relations Intern (Summer 2020) with Philadelphia Union in Chester · PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
As the Foundation/Community Relations Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in all community outreach efforts and Philadelphia Union Foundation (PUF) projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: fundraising support, administration, project management, marketing and promotion, and research. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Interns may be asked to work some nights and weekends.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Qualified candidates for this position will have a passion for serving the community as well as the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Research Projects As Assigned
- Grant and Award Applications
- Donor Profile Management
- Donation Requests And Thank You Letters
- Fundraising Event Assistance
- Hometown Hero Management
- Assisting in planning fundraising and community engagement events,
- 50/50 Game Day Responsibilities When Needed
- Promote the efforts of the Philadelphia Union Foundation, which works to assist the continued development of Safe Spaces, Nutrition, Fitness and Mentorship
- Other events including, but not limited to:
- U on Tour, Clean Ups, Clothes Donation Drop Offs, Soccer Schools, and Clinics With Other Departments
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?
When are you available to start?
When would you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid, academic internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
How many hours could work per week?