Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
5050 Raffle - Game Day Seller
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The mission of the Philadelphia Union Foundation is to provide opportunities for children through the power of relationships to offer transformational change in the areas of education, community, health, and recreation.
The Philadelphia Union Foundation is a registered 501c3.
The Philadelphia Union is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the remainder of the 2015 season.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program and to sell raffle tickets.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans may have about the program.
- Turn in all cash and tickets to Coordinator several times throughout and at the end of game-day.
- Hours: Arrive 2.0 hours pre-kick. Shift ends 20-30 minutes after the game ends.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience handling cash
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Games are predominantly held on nights and weekends
How did you hear about this job?