Video Production Coordinator - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
TITLE: Video Production Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Video Production
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART
You have a keen eye to shoot, conceptualize, and create impactful video content that focuses on engaging content that informs and inspires supporters across different channels. You are a collaborative person that likes to learn and grow from their peers and the team can rely on you to produce and edit quality and timely work to accomplish the goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conceptualize, create and capture compelling Club content ranging from behind-the-scenes access to 1-on-1 player features.
- Take creative direction from the Video Production Director and collaborate with the communication team and all areas of the business.
- Edit and finalize video content for video projects for our site, paid social, and organic social; optimize video content for different platforms.
- Create compelling video content for internal and external communications.
- Recommends new video support hardware and software.
- Meet and manage deadlines while ensuring quality output.
- Update and maintain asset management and multimedia databases.
- Live production of broadcast elements while on the road with the team.
- Actively contribute in meetings as a member of the creative team
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production, Film, Photography, TV preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of video editing and shooting experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with a professional sports team is a plus.
- Exceptional cinematography and video production skills.
- High competency in video editing, including the use of all advance knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and 3D programs.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of video production, including lighting, sound, motion graphics, color correction, and publishing.
- Proven ability to pay attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual skills a plus. (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Live production experience a plus.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines.
- Able to work non-traditional hours including weekends, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Physical ability to lift heavy video equipment is required.
- Able to travel a minimum of 25% of the time during the season.
- High degree of integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive subject matters.
- Knowledge of soccer and entertainment is required.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Able to work well in a cross-functional team environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
About Orlando City SC:
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City SC boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
To bring our community together, create lasting memories, and fuel passion for soccer.
Be the envy of our league through performance, relevancy, and enterprise value.
Entertain, unify, and inspire our community through passionate soccer & service.
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Where did you hear about the Job? ( referral, job board, teamworkonline, etc.)
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States?
Please provide a link to your portfolio