DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Membership and Suite Sales
FLSA: Salaried + Commissions; Exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART
Is providing great customer support your thing? Do you enjoy building relationships and partnerships? We are looking for a self-driven, resourceful, positive individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Ticket Sales team. You will be responsible for selling available inventory inside our premium seating areas including luxury suites, Audi Sport Club, West Club, and group hospitality areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through over the phone & face to face sales of Orlando City and Orlando Pride premium products including multi-year luxury suite rentals, single match luxury suite rentals, multi-year Audi Sport Club agreements & West Club Season Tickets
- Make 50+ outbound touch points daily with the goal of setting an appointment with new and returning clients
- Set and conduct 10+ stadium and out-of-office appointments per week to assist in closing new business
- Conduct VIP tours with potential prospect sales at Exploria Stadium.
- Actively self-prospect and research new sales leads and potential clients through various platforms including LinkedIn & local Chambers
- Build and enhance current relationships to grow account base through repeat business and referrals
- Maintain a beneficial membership with a local networking group and Chamber of Commerce
- Exceed weekly, monthly & yearly ticket sales goals
- Handle incoming calls from sales prospects and existing clients
- Utilize Salesforce CRM software to manage customer accounts
- Work all Orlando City & Orlando Pride home matches and other events to support luxury suite sales initiatives
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person visits in/out of the office and special Exploria Stadium events
- Participate in all ticket sales events, game duties, sales trainings, and meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college/university in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in sports and entertainment
- Track record of consistent top sales performance
- Passion for a growth-oriented career in sales
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Highly motivated, competitive, and committed to the sports industry
- Possesses strong computer skills and ability to comprehend basic mathematics
- Exceptional time management and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to handle several projects at once
- Familiarity with Archtics and CRM Platform
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
About Orlando City and Orlando Pride:
With two major professional teams, Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the Orlando City Soccer Club (OCSC) has established itself as one of the preeminent Clubs in professional soccer.
Orlando City joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015. In 2019, Orlando City re-launched Orlando City B (OCB) to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
The Orlando Pride, OCSC’s National Women’s Soccer League franchise, began play in 2016 – bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time.
Orlando City and Orlando Pride play at Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium built in 2017 and located in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.